click above image to view high-resolution gallery
You may remember DAMD as the Japanese tuner house that grafted an Aston Martin nose on a Nissan 350Z (more on that in a later post). Now the aftermarket company has set its sights on the brand new Mitsubishi Outlander, which in our opinion looks just fine off the showroom floor. But those DAMD tuners went and produced a three-piece body kit for the Outlander that includes a new front spoiler, rear apron and side skirts. A new grille insert can also be bought to finish off the company's kit. The
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX