Toyota Prius PHEV prototype - click above for high-res image gallery
The new backlash against ethanol as a fuel is causing the premier of Canada's largest province to rethink a plan that would have doubled the ethanol content of gasoline fuels by 2010. With more and more people blaming the diversion of food to fuel production for skyrocketing food prices, a lot of the support for biofuels is starting to fade. Premier Dalton McGuinty is the latest to reverse course on a plan that would have required 10 percent ethanol content in gasoline by 2010. Leaders at the
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies