According to Nielsen, ratings for NASCAR on Fox are down by an alarming 11.5% so far this year, and while we're sure that many NASCAR haters will suggest that it's just not that interesting watching non-stock "stock cars" turning left over and over again as they circle oval tracks, race organizers and TV ratings researchers believe there's much more to the decline in viewership than that.
GM will certainly be making its presence felt at SEMA this year, arriving with 27 vehicles in tow. Naturally, the new Silverado is going to be well-represented, with a monster off-road concept done in conjunction with Dale Jr., an OCC-themed lowrider, and best of all, a Silverado 427 concept with the Z06's LS7 V8 underhood. They're joined by a bevy of tricked-out GMC Sierras, making for one big happy pickup truck family.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX