It's been a while since we've heard anything about Sebastien Bourdais. The French driver took the Champ Car title four years running, but when the call came to move up to F1 courtesy of Scuderia Toro Rosso, Bourdais suffered a disappointing stint, prompting his mid-season replacement with rookie driver Jaime Alguersuari.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX