Daimler Truck North America's Freightliner division has collaborated with Eaton to produce the first hybrid truck for hazardous material transport. The first Freightliner Business Class M2e is going to propane distribution company Pennington Gas Service. Freightliner has been offering the Eaton hybrid system for other applications for some time and gas company owner Keith Pennington wanted a more environmentally friendly alternative for his fleet.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX