BYD e6 electric MPV – Click above for high-res image gallery
Daimler is casting a wide net to make progress on the 10,000 electric vehicles it wants to sell by 2012. The company partners with Evonik for the development and manufacturing of automotive lithium ion batteries and is looking for another partner to join that project. Daimler is also working with Tesla Motors on the smart ed. The latest from the German company is the sale of $2.7 billion worth of shares the Abu Dhabi government in order to fund electric vehicles an develop composite materials to
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies