Another day, another supermini for the UK. The latest entrant in the crowded European urban car class comes from Malaysian automaker Perodua, in the form of the Myvi. The little five-seater (a cloned Daihatsu Sirion) comes in two trim levels -- Sxi (5-speed manual) and Ezi (4-speed automatic) -- and has Daihatsu's 86-horsepower 1.3L K3-VE 4-cylinder underhood. That's good for an 11-second 0-62 time. Slow? Yes, but not a big deal, as most cars in this class see duty in urban environments that do
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!