The Mongol Rally is an annual exercise in lunacy wherein entrants must drive somewhere between 8,000 and 10,000 grueling, dangerous miles (depending on route taken) from London to Mongolia in some seriously crappy cars. Engines must displace less than 1 liter, and while organizers allow drivers to prepare their cars for the punishing event, if they decide that the pre-rally mods make the car too good, they'll fine the driver (that money, like the $1000 entry fee, goes to Mongolian charities).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX