Earlier today, we we learned that Nissan will start making Leaf electric vehicles at a plant in Sunderland, UK, beginning in 2013. One reason the facility will be opened is because the UK government is giving Nissan £20.1 million ($30.7 million U.S.) in the form of a Grant for Business Investment for the plant. Also announced today: the UK government is giving Ford a big £360 million ($551 million U.S.) loan guarantee to help Ford develop "environmentally friendly technologies across
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!