A minivan is not what you'd expect to see winning a racing series. Nor would a budget brand like Dacia. That's where Alain Prost comes into the picture.
Dacia Lodgy Glace
Typically when an automaker makes a new rally car – whether for gravel, sand, snow or ice – it's based on... well, a car. Usually a hatchback, like the Subaru Impreza, Citroën DS3 or Volkswagen Polo. Lately, some have been going a different route with crossover-based rally cars, but Renault's latest is neither hatchback nor sedan nor crossover. It's a minivan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX