Cyclone Power Technologies
Cyclone Power Technologies has introduced a new engine which they say runs on waste heat. Previously, engines from Cyclone Power utilized external combustion. The Waste Heat Engine (WHE) is capable of running on any heat source and is said to work at fairly low temperatures. Possible sources of heat include the sun, without the use of solar cells, and the heat from a running engine or exhaust. The engine appears similar to a radial engine at first glance, but is completely different in operation
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies