What's the difference between F1 and Indy? Plenty. But it's a question that comes up more than you'd expect, and there are numerous answers. While F1 races only on street circuits and road courses, Indy also races on ovals. Indy, of course, is also primarily an American series, while F1 hasn't had a race in the United States for years now. The two series use different fuel, different engines, but the biggest difference, of course, is the cars: While Indy uses one spec chassis (and until next yea
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX