The "stance movement" refers to an automotive style that looks at vehicles and thinks they need to be sitting lower... a lot lower. If there was a way to push the frame rails through the ground, someone in stance nation would do it. The style of these "stanced" cars and trucks is hit or miss, some look low and lovely while others just look broken. We thought this style was only popular amongst the standard daily-driven machines populating our roadways, but we were wrong. We've just learned that
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Custom Semi Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!