From modern cars to classics and even motorcycles, Vilner has been showing off its leather customization skills for years, but we have to admit we were a little skeptical when we saw that the Bulgarian company had gotten hold of a 1976 Chevy Corvette Stingray. Not to say the C3 'Vette couldn't benefit from an interior makeover, but we wondered how the company's modern leather work would match up with the car's classic styling.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX