Marc Norris, owner of the Bavarian Workshop in Southern California, recently built a lucky customer their very own BMW "M2" by combining the chassis of an iconic mid-1970s BMW 2002 with BMW's celebrated race-bred S14 engine from a late-1980s BMW E30 M3.
1 / 1
- Jeff Glucker
- Mar 11, 2011
Remember Mattias Vöcks' design of a modern Volvo P1800? A member of forum Swedespeed.com sure does, and that person's using it as the inspiration for their own custom P1800.
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX