Naturally, safety is a top priority for both automakers and consumers alike. It's also of paramount concern to the National Highway Traffic and Safety Administration, which is the government body that sets standards for automobile safety here in the States. According to The Detroit News, NHTSA is currently drafting up new legislation that would make side curtain airbags more robust.
There's no easy way to say this. Toyota isn't perfect. We know what you're thinking. Surely we jest (Prepare for heavy sarcasm - Ed.). Everybody in the whole wide world knows that Toyota can do no wrong. We elitist journalists proclaim their magnificence at every opportunity and are quick to defend them when there is even a suggestion of something going amiss. Conversely we never miss an opportunity to criticize the domestics for their shoddy workmanship, misguided management, and lackluster per
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX