General Motors has added another high-speed education course to the curriculum at the Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch outside of Las Vegas, Nevada. The desert track already hosts the Ron Fellows Performance Driving School with Chevrolet Corvettes, including the ZR1, and they've just added the Cadillac V-Series Academy.
Cts V Wagon
Yes, the 2011 Cadillac CTS-V is fast. So fast it makes our heads spin just thinking about it. So fast that lesser cars go home and cry to their mommies. So fast it's gone plaid. Better still, it can be purchased in sedan, coupe and, our particular favorite, wagon bodystyle.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX