2011 Cadillac CTS Coupe – Click above for high-res image gallery
We're all fidgety waiting for the arrival of the Cadillac CTS coupe, but GM has already axed a potentially popular variant of the two door entry-Caddy. Despite indications that GM's turnaround plan is making headway, resources still need to be allocated carefully, so we're guessing that an alfresco CTS Coupe didn't make a good enough business case to justify the cost to bring it to market. While it certainly cost GM money to make the CTS a two-door, significant investment would have been necessa
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX