Electric-vehicle charging-station maker ChargePoint continues to edge its way closer to the gas-station model with its debut of the CT4000 model, which the company says can serve multiple vehicles working off of a single circuit. ChargePoint, formerly known as Coulomb Technologies, says its new product can supply electricity to more vehicles and is cheaper to install than previous units.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!