Electric-vehicle charging-station maker ChargePoint continues to edge its way closer to the gas-station model with its debut of the CT4000 model, which the company says can serve multiple vehicles working off of a single circuit. ChargePoint, formerly known as Coulomb Technologies, says its new product can supply electricity to more vehicles and is cheaper to install than previous units.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX