In the wake of images leaking earlier this week, Mercedes-Benz rolled out its Concept Style Coupe at the Transmission LA:AV CLUB at the Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles (MOCA), yesterday. The "CSC" is expected to officially make its world debut at the Beijing Motor Show next week, but the sneak preview gave us an early look at the four-door in the flesh.
Well lookie what we have here. We've been waiting for Mercedes-Benz to pull the silk off its long-awaited compact sedan, and a brace of new concept car images have started leaking onto the Internet this morning as further proof that a production model is almost here. Dubbed Concept Style Coupe, or CSC, the showcar seen here is expected to debut at the Beijing Motor Show next week. Earlier reports had this hot bit of hardware dubbed CLA, though that nomenclature could still be reserved for a prod
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX