Automotive News reports General Motors may begin manufacturing the Chevrolet Cruze in Europe. The vehicle would likely be produced at an Opel plant in Poland, while a handful of other Chevrolet models may see their production move elsewhere in Europe. The move is said to be the first step toward moving GM European operations toward profitability. The automaker would pull some production out of South Korea, which would then free up the company to proceed with cost-cutting measures at Opel. Automo
General Motors has suspended production of the Chevrolet Cruze. The automaker's Lordstown, Ohio facility suspended its third shift entirely and shortened its first and second shifts due to an unnamed supplier issue according to a spokesperson with the plant. Reuters reports GM has declined to elaborate on the nature of the kink in the company's supply chain, but stressed that the automaker hopes to clear up the issue as soon as possible. The Cruze has enjoyed major success this year, becoming th
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!