The Energica Ego is the awesome Italian electric sports bike that we've been dying to see stateside since the concept was first revealed at the Milan International Motorcycle Show (EICMA) back in 2011. Thankfully, that's about to happen as the company's "Where is My Ego" tour brings bikes across the Atlantic for prospective buyers and the curious to try for themselves.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX