The Energica Ego is the awesome Italian electric sports bike that we've been dying to see stateside since the concept was first revealed at the Milan International Motorcycle Show (EICMA) back in 2011. Thankfully, that's about to happen as the company's "Where is My Ego" tour brings bikes across the Atlantic for prospective buyers and the curious to try for themselves.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Crp Group Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!