On Tuesday, we brought you the initial details on the new VW CrossGolf, which made its debut in Paris yesterday. Autoblogger Eric Bryant snapped some pictures of the neat-looking veedub and forwarded along the official info from Volkswagen.
Here are some spy shots of what is most likely the oft caught Volkswagen CrossGolf/Bedouin mini-ute. Our friends from the GermanCarBlog somehow pair this mule with the Concept A ute that debuted in Geneva. In retrospect, the Concept A seems more like an exercise in design rather than a precursor to a production vehicle. The vehicle we see in this shot shares hardly any visual cues with the Concept A (besides the badge) and is most likely the latest iteration of the elusive CrossGolf. Then again,
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX