Remember the Crosscage, the Suzuki motorcycle that runs on hydrogen? Intelligent Energy, a company based in the British Midlands, wants to make sure that we not only keep the vehicle in mind, but also know that the UK company had something to do with it. In a press release out yesterday, the British Midlands Development Corporation says that:
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!