Odd-looking Porsche Cayenne mules have been spurring rumors that a Bentley SUV is in the works, with some reporting that Bentley insiders are calling the project the Cross Continental. Reilly Brennan over at Winding Road went straight to the source and asked Bentley's new general manager for public relations, David P. Reuter, whether or not there was any truth to the matter.
Rumors of a Bentley SUV in the works continue to swirl, with WorldCarFans reporting the off-roader has been dubbed the "Cross Continental" internally. The Bentley CC will likely be based on the next gen. Touareg/Cayenne/Q7 platform, which would explain why all the spy shots we've seen have been of Porsche Cayenne mules.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies