It's easy to get excited about Gran Turismo 6 and Forza Motorsport 5, but the next-generation of video game consoles are showing signs of bringing new twists on the traditional racing simulators to market. Besides the Playstation exclusive game, DriveClub, there's the multi-platform title The Crew. Developed by a band of UK developers, we covered this game when it first arrived at the E3 conference back in June. Now, with the Gamescom conference in full swing, we've gotten another taste of The C
Based on the always-online reality of the newly minted Xbox One, it's no surprise really that there's a significant social component to most of the driving games we're seeing at Los Angeles' Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) this year. Ubisoft's The Crew writes that message in large type, with racing action that attempts to seamlessly blur the line between single-player and multi-player fun.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX