For a few years now, you've been able to play a ported version of Sega's hit Crazy Taxi on your smartphone. I did it, and to be honest, the mobile version just didn't hold me in the same sway as did the raucous cabbing game from the early 2000s. Maybe I just miss my Dreamcast.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX