Volvo continues to take kudos for making the safest cars on European roads, with its diesel-engine V60 plug-in hybrid earning the highest score ever for a PHEV given by Euro NCAP. The Euro NCAP tested the all-new V60 PHEV through a series of crash tests and give it a five star rating; if this were in the US, it would be quite similar to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's crash test rating system. But why take our word for it when you can see a video below.
Crash Test Ratings
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX