Mention Barrett-Jackson auctions to most enthusiasts and the first thing that will pop into their heads will probably be muscle cars. American iron from the '60s and '70s dominates the typical catalog. Chevelles, 'Cudas, Vettes, and Mustangs that are so rare and in such good condition that the million dollar winning bids seem almost a bargain. Sure, there are the occasional European sports cars sprinkled in, and European and American pre- and post-war classics still command strong money. But mus
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX