Lexus sets high standards for the craftsmen behind the interior of the 2013 ES 350. Automotive News reports those responsible for stitching the leather on the sedan's instrument panel must first pass a simple test. Given a blank piece of paper, the applicants must construct an origami cat's head. No big deal, right? Not exactly. Lexus makes each worker fold the piece using one hand, whichever one happens to be their non-dominant. As if that weren't difficult enough, they have to do it in under 9
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX