For many, the Little Tikes Cozy Coupe provided our first taste of the open road at a young age. It's been around for 30 years, with the Hudson, Ohio manufacturer even going so far as to declare it America's best-selling car. John Bitmead of Oxfordshire, England evidently wanted to relive his childhood a bit, so he created this excellent life-size, street-legal interpretation of the Cozy Coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX