There are certain locations that, as you might have noticed on these pages, denote the automakers that are based there. Maranello, for example, is synonymous with Ferrari. Auburn Hills is Chrysler central. Molsheim has long been Bugatti's spiritual home.
Coventry Prototype Panels
Just a few weeks ago, we brought you a report that suggested that CPP had acquired Zagato. The British coachbuilder owned by Vladimir Antonov has gone on a spending spree of late, acquiring Spyker and Land Rover racing specialist Bowler, so the acquisition of the Italian design house would seem to fit nicely into the company's portfolio.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX