The Dutch city of Amsterdam is the first European city to install networked charging stations provided by Coulomb Technologies. The first 45 Chargepoint stations (neé Smartlet) are being installed as part of a two-year demonstration project. Amsterdam plans to have 200 of the Chargepoints by 2012 with the goal of supporting up to 10,000 plug-in vehicles in the city by 2015.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!