Corvette Racing team celebrates 50 years at LeMans – click above to watch the video
Just as the Audi R10 is dominating the LMP1 class, the Corvette C6-R has again captured the top two spots in qualifying for the GT1 class for the 12 Hours of Sebring that runs tomorrow. Jan Magnussen, who will be driving the number 3 Vette for the full season this year, ran .419 seconds faster than the number 4 car in the hands of Oliver Gavin. On Saturday, Magnussen will be sharing his car with Ron Fellows and Johnny O'Connell while Gavin will be trading off with Max Papis and Olivier Beretta.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX