Recession? What recession? If the crowds at the Barrett-Jackson auction in Scottsdale, Ariz., last weekend were any indication, people with disposable income are starting to spend it again. The auction house held several sales over the course of the weekend, including the highly anticipated 5000 series, which netted $29.2 million in a few short hours. Overall, the company brought in $223.8 million in all its auctions last weekend.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX