We're mere days from the official unveiling of the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette, and General Motors has released yet another teaser video of the car. We've already seen clips highlighting the machine's interior and digital gauges as well as what went into bringing the coupe from concept to reality. The latest video spends a second focusing on manufacturing and follows the chassis down the assembly line for a spell. From the first weld to the marrying of the body shell to the driveline, the video belo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX