Everything is coming up roses for the award-winning Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, as new data from the North American Dealers Association Used Car Guide, dissected by GM Authority, reveals that America's sports car is handily outselling two of its more expensive rivals.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX