The Chevy Corvette is a pretty cool car, of course. But America's sports car isn't collected with such fervor as, say, just about any Ferrari, right? Well, perhaps not... but rare examples of the breed are gaining ground in the collector car market.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!