If the introduction of the ZR1 into the Corvette lineup has made the base model look a bit dull, the Grand Sport package more than fills the aesthetic gap between the models. The Grand Sport package includes Stingray-like gills aft of the front wheels, unique rims and Z06 brakes. Unique suspension tuning reportedly nets a 0-60 time that goes from 4.2 seconds on the base coupe to 4.0 seconds in its updated configuration.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX