Patrick Moczarsky's take on a new Volkswagen Corrado – Click above for high-res image gallery
Where have all the Corrados gone? They debuted in 1990 here in the US and instantly earned a place on many a teenage boy's "must have someday" list. Volkswagen's profit was in the toilet in the early 1990s, and the Corrado was heavier and more expensive than its' beloved Scirocco forebear, and thus not as successful. Volkswagen's legendary reliability (or lack thereof) didn't help the cause, either. They're definitely a handsome design, and their relative scarcity means you won't pass yourself m
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX