Are you tired of hearing about Toyota recalls and safety concerns? If that's the case, we must regrettably inform you that there's an update to note on a previously reported issue, this one potentially affecting some 1.2 million Corolla and Matrix models from 2005, 2006 and 2007. This issue concerns a possible defect that may cause affected vehicles to stall due to a failure in the engine's electronic control unit. At this time, Reuters reports, this is not a recall, just an investigation.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!