It's been over a decade since Rolls-Royce last offered a Corniche, which was the company's name for its unibody coupe and convertible models since the early 1970s. But from the looks of what our photographers recently snapped in Munich, that drought may soon be over.
Steve Sansweet, break out your checkbook. The possible piece de resistance for your massive Star Wars memorabilia collection just became available, and unlike the mountains of toys and other swag that comprise most of it, this one can be driven home (well, not really, since it's in the UK, but you get my drift).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX