It's a sad day for motorcycle racing fans the world over. Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca has announced that after it will no longer be on the MotoGP calendar for 2014. The circuit has held 15 world championship grands prix over the last 25 years.
Mercedes-Benz and its AMG division wanted to thank the two million viewers of its various videos, so it dropped a C63 AMG at the top of the Corkscrew at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and recorded it drifting down. The treat was wasn't as sweet as it should have been due to an editor who got a bit too happy with the "Cut" button, and watchers said as much.
The AMG division of Mercedes-Benz has attracted two million views on YouTube. That's as if every single person in Boston, Las Vegas, Long Beach and St. Louis stopped what they were doing and clicked the left mouse button to get a video fix on a three-pointed star and quad pipes.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX