"I killed a man." We can't think of a statement at the moment that is more direct and forceful than that. But perhaps, "Because I said I would" could be seen as a close second (not related to the first statement, of course), as you see by the example outlined here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!