The California man who claimed that he suffered from a 20-month erection after a four-hour ride on his BMW K1100RS motorcycle (similar model pictured above) has had his case dismissed. It seems the court found his claims too hard to believe.
You can't buy publicity like this. USA Today reports a California man is suing both BMW and motorcycle seat manufacturer Corbin after a four-hour motorcycle ride left him with a severe case of priapism. Henry Wolf claims he's had an erection since stepping off his 1993 BMW after a ride in September 2010, or some 20 months ago, if we're counting. According to the suit filed in California Superior Court, the seat's "ridge-like" design caused the painful condition. Wolf's lawyer says the man is una
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX