For 50 years, residents of Coral Gables, Florida weren't permitted to park pickup trucks in their driveways due to a local ordinance aimed at preserving the community's classy aesthetic. As you may recall, police began enforcing the rule last year by handing out citations with a $100 fine to anyone caught parking trucks on their property overnight. The fines could climb as high as $500. Former resident Lowell Kuvin waged an eight-year legal battle with the city to get the law repealed, but the F
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX