When hundreds of Fisker Karma plug-in hybrids sitting at Port Newark were destroyed by a flood of seawater during Superstorm Sandy, it was clearly an "act of God," in the parlance of the legal profession. But the reason those Karmas were there in the first place, and not delivered to happy customers is a bit more mundane.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Cooling Fan Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!