DIY Eco Rides on Green Overdrive – Click above to watch video after the jump
E-85 conversion kits allow non-flex fuel vehicles, especially older models or even certain turners like muscle cars, to run on the alternative fuel. Currently, though, no kit is approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty plans to change that by having kits tested at the Minnesota State University-Mankato. The governor hopes the tests will inspire other states to approve the kits and further the use of ethanol. States the governor, "We're going to take
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies