We finally caught up to the CSX7000 Shelby 289 FIA Cobra at Barrett-Jackson, the Continuation Cobra that will be limited to 50 examples, each starting at $94,995 as a fiberglass rolling chassis. It celebrates the 50-year birthday of the Shelby 289 FIA Cobra and some of its legendary drivers with names like Dan Gurney, Bob Bondurant and Phil Hill.
To celebrate 50 years since the Shelby Cobra made its mark on the FIA racing world, Shelby American has created a special limited-production Continuation Cobra called the CSX7000 Shelby 289 FIA Cobra. Limited to just 50 units, this commemorative model was unveiled today at the 2014 Barrett-Jackson Auction in Scottsdale, AZ, and it pays homage to the car raced by legends like Dan Gurney, Bob Bondurant and Phil Hill.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX