Lincoln has priced the new Continental aggressively, targeting the Audi A6 and offering consumers four trims, three power levels, and the option of AWD.
Automotive camera technology has gone from providing low-res, grainy images from a single perspective to practically photo quality from any angle, in just a few years. There's no stopping the march of progress, though, because Continental is already demoing what it thinks is the next evolution of the tech that gives a true birds-eye-view.
Too many people ignore their tires. Most enthusiasts know that they are more than just pieces of rubber and are actually one of the most important factors in the ability to control a vehicle. Still, how many cars are driving around with clearly bald tires? Continental Tires thinks it has a solution, and it could start arriving on vehicles as soon as 2017.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX